Food poisoning remedies: 5 simple methods
Only the person who has been suffered by a food poisoning can tell how painful the experience is. Food poisoning caused by the contaminated food or water forces the hapless patient to experience diarrhea, fatigue, vomiting, headache, gastric problems etc. These food poisoning symptoms, especially diarrhea, may threaten the patient’s life if proper treatment is not provided quickly.
In several cases, the patient needs not to go to the hospital for food poisoning treatment. Some simple food poisoning remedies prepared at home can cure food poisoning. Below, there are 5 simple home remedies for curing food poisoning which are not of severe type.
1. Drink ginger tea when you feel nausea and heartburn. You can also make a paste by using a small piece of ginger and a little butter milk. Consume it thrice a day. It is recommended to drink ginger tea after your meals even when you are not affected by food poisoning.
2. Make a lemon juice and then, add one tablespoon of lemon juice to a cup of hot water. Drink the solution just before the meal. This will help you to prevent the acid indigestion. You can also add apple cider vinegar to the hot water instead of lemon juice.
3. Take a papaya and cut it into small pieces. Then add these pieces into 2 cups of water and boil it for at least 15 minutes. After that, filter the liquid from the mixture. You have to drink the liquid thrice a day.
4. Another best method is to drink herbal tea prepared from different herbs such as raspberry, mint, chamomile etc. Herbal tea relieves you from the most of food poisoning symptoms.
5. Take three tablespoon of basil leaf extract and mix them with ½ cup of fresh curd. Then add a pinch of powdered black pepper and black salt. You have to take this potion thrice a day. This will prevent weakness, vomiting, body pain etc.
You have to keep few things in mind if you go for any kind of home remedies. First, you must avoid consuming drinks like soda, caffeinated drinks, alcohol, sweet drinks, soft drinks etc. Second, you must take lots of rest so that your body can strengthen its defense mechanism to fight food poisoning. If you do so, you will soon be relieved from the food poisoning signs and food poisoning will be cured.
Best search terms for the article:
- lemon juice for food poisoning
- lemon juice food poisoning
- food poisoning lemon juice
- how to cure food poisoning
- food poisoning lemon
Comments are closed.